Thursday, December 14, 2017

I Will Learn To Live Without You..

I won’t beg you for your time or attention…
the more you ignore me,
the more I will get used to it..
If you stop calling me or texting me,
I will stop waiting for you to reply..
I will stop checking my phone,
and instead start doing other things that interest me,
the things I always put aside to make way for you..
I will never come begging to you…
The more you will stay away from me,
the more you stop responding to my feelings,
the more I will simply get used to living without you,
and eventually will have move on completely will have adapted to life without you in it...
And if by chance you should come back looking for me then,
you won’t find me!
I will have learned to live without you...

No comments:

Sedikit Waktu

Terkadang, Aku perlu waktu, Untuk sendirian.. Tanpa ditanya kenapa, Kerna, Aku pun tidak pernah tahu, Alasannya kenapa….