𝘑𝘪𝘬𝘢 𝘬𝘢𝘶 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘢𝘵 𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘪, 𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘪𝘭 𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘢𝘯, 𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘨𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵. 𝘈𝘬𝘶 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘶𝘭𝘪𝘴 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘬 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘶𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘶𝘱, 𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘱𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘱𝘢-𝘢𝘱𝘢.

Thursday, December 14, 2017

I Will Learn To Live Without You..

I won’t beg you for your time or attention…
the more you ignore me,
the more I will get used to it..
If you stop calling me or texting me,
I will stop waiting for you to reply..
I will stop checking my phone,
and instead start doing other things that interest me,
the things I always put aside to make way for you..
I will never come begging to you…
The more you will stay away from me,
the more you stop responding to my feelings,
the more I will simply get used to living without you,
and eventually will have move on completely will have adapted to life without you in it...
And if by chance you should come back looking for me then,
you won’t find me!
I will have learned to live without you...

No comments:

𝗠𝗮𝗻𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗮

𝖪𝗂𝗍𝖺 𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖺𝗇𝗀 𝗄𝖾 𝖽𝗎𝗇𝗂𝖺 𝗍𝖺𝗇𝗉𝖺 𝗉𝖾𝗍𝖺. 𝖧𝖺𝗇𝗒𝖺 𝗇𝖺𝖿𝖺𝗌 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗍𝖺𝗆𝖺 𝖽𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝖾𝖻𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂 𝖻𝖾𝗄𝖺...