Sunday, August 6, 2017

I'll Never Forget You...


Please know..
that I will always love you in a way..
and I’m wishing only good things for you...
We didn’t work out as a couple..
but I hope we can consider ourselves friends forever..
You will always be a special person..
who taught me valuable lessons about life and love..
I’ll never regret the time we had together..
and I hope you never will either..
I learned from you what I do..
and don’t want out of a relationship..
and I think we both did a lot of growing up whilst we were together..
it’s just that we grew in different directions..
Thank you for being a part of my life..
and for loving me…
I will never forget you...
#LovesQuotesandSayings

No comments:

Sedikit Waktu

Terkadang, Aku perlu waktu, Untuk sendirian.. Tanpa ditanya kenapa, Kerna, Aku pun tidak pernah tahu, Alasannya kenapa….