Monday, February 12, 2018

About Feelings...

I miss the old you, the one that cared about me.

Why do i care about you so much.

Can’t get you off my mind.

I really don’t like the idea of anyone else having you.

Be real with me or just leave me alone.

I tried not to miss you, but i couldn’t help it.

I only want 3 things:
See you
Hug you
Kiss you

Sometimes i wish you were in my place just to know how i feel.

It’s painful to say goodbye to someone you   don’t want to let go, but more painful to ask someone to stay when you know they want to leave.

I need someone who won’t give up on me, no matter how many times i mess up.

A person who truly love you will never let you go or give up on you, no matter how hard the situation is.

Missing someone not being able to see them is a terrible thing.

I never stopped loving you, I just stopped showing it.

The worst feeling is feeling unwanted by the person you want the most.

I need to stop wanting you.

I hate that i miss you.
I hate that you forgot about me.
I hate that you don’t want me.
I hate that i still care about you.

One day you’ll realize how much i cared.


No comments:

Sedikit Waktu

Terkadang, Aku perlu waktu, Untuk sendirian.. Tanpa ditanya kenapa, Kerna, Aku pun tidak pernah tahu, Alasannya kenapa….