Sunday, February 17, 2019

Am I Crazy?


Am I crazy, 
For feeling the way that I do?

For every waking moment my thoughts are all of you.
If I lost the bliss of your sweet kiss,
I know not what I'd do.
I would pine away in just one day,
This I know is true.

Am I crazy,
When this is the way I feel?

Should I pinch myself to find out,
If this feeling is really real?
The beauty of your love has my head all in a spin.
As my heart beats mellifluously and deep for you within.

Am I crazy,
For craving your love that's so divine?

For needing to hold you closely,
In these loving arms of mine.
If I'm crazy for loving you the way that I do.
If I am my love, 
Please keep it our little secret.
Just between me and you...

No comments:

Sedikit Waktu

Terkadang, Aku perlu waktu, Untuk sendirian.. Tanpa ditanya kenapa, Kerna, Aku pun tidak pernah tahu, Alasannya kenapa….