𝘑𝘪𝘬𝘢 𝘬𝘢𝘶 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘢𝘵 𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘪, 𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘪𝘭 𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘢𝘯, 𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘨𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵. 𝘈𝘬𝘶 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘶𝘭𝘪𝘴 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘬 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘶𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘶𝘱, 𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘱𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘱𝘢-𝘢𝘱𝘢.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

U n' ME...


I asked U if I was PRETTY, U said NO..
I asked U if I was FAT, U said YES OF COURSE..
I asked if U WANTED to be with me forever, U said NO..
I asked U if U would CRY if I walked away, U said NO..
I had heard to much, and need to leave and,
as I walked away...
U grabbed my arm and told me to stay..
U said...
U r not PRETTY, U r BEAUTIFUL..
The only thing FAT, or BIG, about U is Ur HEART..
I don't want to be with U forever, I NEED to be with U forever..
And Baby..
I wouldn't CRY if U walked away,but..
I would DIE....

No comments:

𝗠𝗮𝗻𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗮

𝖪𝗂𝗍𝖺 𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖺𝗇𝗀 𝗄𝖾 𝖽𝗎𝗇𝗂𝖺 𝗍𝖺𝗇𝗉𝖺 𝗉𝖾𝗍𝖺. 𝖧𝖺𝗇𝗒𝖺 𝗇𝖺𝖿𝖺𝗌 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗍𝖺𝗆𝖺 𝖽𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝖾𝖻𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂 𝖻𝖾𝗄𝖺...