Tuesday, February 14, 2017

You're special to me...

You're the only one who i wouldn't mind loosing sleep for..the only one i can never get tired of talking to..and the only one who crosses my mind constantly throughout the day..you're the only one who can make me smile without trying..bring down my mood without the intention to and affect my emotions with every action of yours..i wish i could read your mind to find out how you really feel about me..you're the one i'm afraid of loosing and the one i want to keep in my life....



I really want you..
to hold my hand,
to cuddle with me,
to accept me how i am,
to make me feel special,
to trust me like i trust you,
to make me laugh till i cry,
to give me a cute nickname,
to be there for me when i need you,
to hold me and tell me you love me,
to kiss me like you actually miss me,
to kiss my forehead and tell me everything will be okay,
really...i just want you.
and you know something..? 
untill now, i still remember the first day i saw you!

No comments:

Sedikit Waktu

Terkadang, Aku perlu waktu, Untuk sendirian.. Tanpa ditanya kenapa, Kerna, Aku pun tidak pernah tahu, Alasannya kenapa….