Saturday, November 4, 2017

I Want Love U More & More

Every time I look at you I want to love you more and more..
You are the best thing that has ever happened to me..
Before I met you, I would never have never imagined being in so much in love…
But the moment I saw you I instantly fell in love..
My heart stopped beating at that very moment and everything around me stood still..
I felt nothing but your aura around me and when I looked into your eyes they drew me in so deep that I drowned within them..
When you pulled me closer and held me, everything froze…time stopped..
Your touch healed all my past scars and filled them with love..
I will never ever let you go, but instead will always keep you locked inside my heart where nothing can reach you but me..
You were, you are, and will always be my love..
We are lovers from a distant past and will stay together in this life forever… 

No comments:

Sedikit Waktu

Terkadang, Aku perlu waktu, Untuk sendirian.. Tanpa ditanya kenapa, Kerna, Aku pun tidak pernah tahu, Alasannya kenapa….